Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tokyo bar night at Jiyugaoka

Jiyugaoka is one of the famous town in middle west of Tokyo.
It's a very nice town for living.
There are good shopping area and nice food shops, good traffic location,
and safety.
Not a few foreign people are living in this area.

My house is near Jiyugaoka.
(about 2km=1.2miles from Jiyugaoka)
So I go to Jiyugaoka at weekend often.

Last week Saturday night I went to one of Irish pub/bar at Jiyugaoka.
In that bar, the 6th anniversary party was held.
Many people were there.

Then, about 10~25% people were foreign people.
I talked with American, Dutch, Brazilian and English people.

Usually , that bar is normal Irish pub/bar.
But sometimes, weekend,  Irish music band or dance music DJ playing.

The bar staff and drinking people are always nice.
It was a nice night.
So I had drink too much.



No comments:

Post a Comment