Monday, April 5, 2010

Introducing

                
Hello , my name is K・E.
I’m 32 years old Japanese man.
I'm living in Tokyo now.

The reason of why I’m writing this blog is,
for my english learning , for introducing a piece of usually life in Tokyo
& want to connecting the people who lives in abroad.

I know, my English is not good.
but I’ll try to write this blog with English.
I'd like to update this blog 2 or 3 times in a month.

If you want to know Tokyo or Japanese thing,
news, Japanese language, culture, food, travel
and another information, give me a comment or E-mail.
when you need a guide of Tokyo too.

And if you gave me an advice for my English ,
I’m very happy.

My E-mail adress is
blogfrom_tokyo/yahoo.co.jp
(please change  「 /  → @ 」 )


thank you.


blog from Tokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment