Thursday, April 28, 2011

I became a non meat eater (on weekday).

Recently, I thought about the influence of non meat eating for athletes.
Sometimes I felt good body condition when I didn't eat meat day before.
And then, I read these articles that translated into Japanese(summary).


Vegetarianism all the rage in MMA
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=dm-mmavegetarians021711

A look at vegetarian fighters’ diets
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=dm-diets021711


It was very interesting stories for me.
Some famous MMA fighters have non meat eating life.
Jake Shields(former Strikeforce Middle weight Champ)
Nick Diaz(Strikeforce welter weight Champ)
Jon Fitch(UFC welter weight top contender)

And I think, I wanna start to non meat eating in weekday.
But I don't wanna be a hardcore vegetarian.
I'll take meat on off-day and when I feel really hard appetite for meat eating,
I'll take them.

I do Box, running and some physical training.
I should take protein drink and amino acids(especially bcaa, creatine) more.
and fruits too.

If I felt some influences of non meat eating from now on,
I'll report something here.


blog from Tokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment