Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Coke's original recipe ??


Coke is one of the most famous drink in Japan.
and Coke is a carbonated drink that sells most in Japan.


I like Coke. I have 1 or 2 500ml bottles Coke in a week.
In summer, driking Coke after work out is super.


Coke is called "COLA" by Japanese people.
You can buy Coke everywhere in Japan.


Few days ago, I found a website that tells original receipe of Coke.
As far as I know, Coke's receipe is not opened.
Please check this URL.
http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/427/original-recipe/recipe


(Coka Cola co. said this recipe is not true.
but I think it's a interesting.)


When I was a kid, I always heard that adult people's said
" Don't drink a Coke, because Coke will melt your bones."
I never believed. Don't threaten the kids !


Not only Coke bad for health.
If you drink too much water, you will die by water intoxication.


This is a proverb in Japan.
過ぎたるは及ばざるがごとし。(sugitaru wa oyobazaru ga gotoshi)
It means , More than enough is too much.


So, Let's drink a Coke.


blog from Tokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment