Saturday, June 5, 2010

Suicide problem of Foxconn and Apple.

Recently I want to buy next generation iPhone.
I like Apple products.

But now , there is a big problem.

The problem is a lot of people suicide in chinese electric company Foxconn.
Foxconn is parts making company for Apple(iPad,iPod,iPhone) and
other big computer company(Dell,Intel,HP).

http://gizmodo.com/5553223/another-foxconn-employee-dies-after-working-34+hours-straight

According to news report,
In this year about15 people died by themselves at Foxconn factory.

15 people.... is too many !

I will stop buying Apple products until this problem will be clear.

A horrible working environment might be concealed in the manufacturing process of
other products that I am using.

However, I have no way to know that.

But I want to do something for the things if I could know.



No comments:

Post a Comment